PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Defence: Public ignorance, the media, and cutbacks
Old 23rd Jun 2004, 01:44
DummyRun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Memo to St Tone, Vicar of St Albions from AC;

Mate, ignore all the previous militeresque ranting, they're has-beens that's why I put Buff in charge - its edukayshun and helff where it counts, deefence is the last of our worries, they won't strike they'll just knuckle down and get on with it, their bosses will all come onside if we give the wifey a sniff of a Ladyship and half one of our pensions (would a KCB help?).

Reply from Vicar of St Albion

Like, er cool, er y'know, er, I mean, er, so we could cut them back to my Vatican guard of 100 of those embassy raiders, a couple of helos and one of those giant Hercules thingy's.
PS what Have you done with Cherries royal yacht oh and I'd rarther like one of those G Dubya flying jackets, y'know like I'mean with wings on so the parishioners can identify with me,

( memo to Carol) - would I look better in a G Dubya stylee leather jacket with airforoce wings or navy wings, AC wodya rekkon ?

Reply from the Rev Dubya , Church of the Latter Day Morons,er Vicar Tone, watch and pray, lest you join my list of those folks who are in need of a regime change. Eyerak, Germanland, Froggyland and St Abionland'

Vicar of St Albion.... bending over now Your Holiness.......

I could go on.......

Load moving............