PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAS Shortage Of Pilot.. discuss CADET scheme
Old 22nd Jun 2004, 15:15
jebat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll be seeing him next month, will ask him next month. This is his direct line number 78402605 - Haji Azman, try ur luck, only 1 in 100 will be answered hehehe because most of the time he's not at his place because he still conducts psychomotor test.

Sorry that I can't help u much but seriously it seems like impossible to catch him on the phone.

Maybe they would still have this cadet program next year. From what I heard until now not even half of the candidates that have sit for psychomotor test, pass the test. Since the number of candidates that pass is too low to cater for their plan to take 200 cadets, they have to call those who have applied last year to come and sit for the test.

For each session 4 potential cadets would be called for one hour psychomotor test. For my session I'm the only one who applied this year. 3 of them are shocked to get the call letter to sit for that test. they told me they applied may last year.

maybe u r right about how MAS are desperate for pilots as many co-pilots and captains are leaving to another airlines