PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAS Shortage Of Pilot.. discuss CADET scheme
Old 21st Jun 2004, 13:36
jebat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it's true what nameisnotimportant said, Haji Azman the only HR guy in MAS in charge of the Cadet Pilot thingy (no wonder the process took ages) said that the first batch will be going to Adelaide in July. That is what I heard when I went for my psychomotor test on 27th May.

When I went to check out my result on 17th June (which I didn't get it because he only had the result for candidates who took it until 7th Mei only) he said that some big shot want the training to be held in MFA instead of Adelaide to prevent lots of money (200 x 100k = 20 million ringgit) from going out of malaysia but still not confirm whether it's in adelaide or MFA, batu berendam

pilotflies.********.com has his father to help him out in his quest to become a pilot but wetwetwater.********.com is one of a good example where talents does matter, make it to the interview without pulling any strings...

as for myself and others still waiting our results and chances for psychometric test and the interview. hope that i'll make it

p/s: Air Asia is taking 500 cadet pilot this year....wonder if it's true