PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Full emergency call out for minor incident at LHR!
Old 20th Jun 2004, 10:50
Notso Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well how people perceive what I am saying is their problem! I am trying to be as concise as possible to get the points across. If people want to indulge themselves with jettesen's abuse and expletives or direct personal attacks, then they are just showing they are perhaps too immature to properly discuss such matters in public. The whole discussion was turned around to 'what a wonderful job the emergency services and boys in blue do, and how dare anybody criticise them for anything.....ever!'

I am a taxpayer, and I don't like seeing my money wasted on such over responses. Especially when my relative had a heart attack and an ambulance wasn't fast in response! Lovely it is to have them standing by in hordes, but not when I am paying and it's not needed. Something needs repairing there.

With regard to jettesens 'get a life', whatever does he mean? I am about to fly a 747 to a tropical paradise for half a week, with wife in tow. Please tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can improve! I am really interested in what advice a 'LGW' nothing (apparently) has for me (not!). And thank you for the advice to stay away from the forum.....er....your qualifications to render such advice?