PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - South African Airlines - Very Good - Except For Heathrow, Same Old Problems...
Old 20th Jun 2004, 09:52
Boss Raptor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quite WHBM...

Well my comments have been sent to the powers that be at SAA by an old school friend who is their solicitor in UK...

That ruined what was about to be a 10/10 score for SAA...and a glowing report...

First flight I have ever been on where we had a medical emergency, guy collapsed right in front of me and the cabin crew (and me) got him back into his seat and put him on oxygen...'is their a doctor or paramedic on board?' - there was and they put him to sleep on a back row under watch...looked like dehydration and/or stress faint to me...

SAA staff were excellent throughout, chatty, friendly and very professional...and the aircraft was immaculate, streaks above Virgin or BA...

Whoever the handling agent was, Globeground I think?, should be taken to task...if they have insufficient staff on for the job and possibly have failed to co-ordinate with stand control then they need a good kick up the backside from SAA