PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NAS Debate: Other Opinions
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2004, 02:02
Capcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Speakplainer
He replied to some of my questions, good on im', gave me an opportunity AGAIN to show the rubberiness of his arguments. That said, I am quite happy to sit and watch what happens from here on in!
If he chooses to concentrate on the VoR thread, even better.

I assume the others are asking for follow up on relevant questions asked PRIOR to the latest round that had not been answered. This has been going on for a year on and off between large bouts of NOCOM. Fair enough don't you think, considering this is the 'other opinions' thread.

Yep, he and VoR are devoting time on this issue, and it is appreciated for a number of reasons, first and foremost is that, it is the discussion that SHOULD have been had BEFORE AusNAS, not after.

Smith had mentioned months ago on here that he has 'helpers', so no hearts and flowers eh. He is in effect, in part, making up for tasks (Consultation) not undertaken properly previously!

I just hope those who’s "clearance requests" are ignored at the discretion of the "controller" don't get all indignant at being told "clearance not available.. remain OCTA"!
Oh c'mon now, to take such a position would require:

- Pandering to a high profile army of 1 food merchant
- Membership of a self indulgent, self serving micro-minority
- Horse blinkers
- Little if any professionalism
- Being prepared to whine about something unrelated to the real problem (Airspace instead of the charging regime)
- Being flexible enough to be able to insert one's head in one's own augmenter.

This on balance seems to be the “Pro-AusNAS” prerequisites. ?

Bye now!