PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Busy winter for MAN !
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2004, 11:43
This Charming Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Gents

EGGC - ANA ,No slots applied for this winter although the Star Alliance were looking for somebody to do 2 a week.

Ringwayman - SYR just thought i'd advise of an aircraft change from A320 to B74SP. As you said Maersk said 5 a week but the slots applied for which were amended after the initial announcement show 2 a day, so again just thought i'd advise.
The KLM RTM service was to be 3 a week as per press statement in April starting June now put back to Sept and amended to 2 daily.

Scottie Dog - I totally agree that the Airport has to careful not to put off the airlines that have loyally served the airport for years.

Can't agree that this summer came off the boil , moves still up 14% and most of what was announced did turn up with extra's !
Malev did'nt start because their runway slot was 3 hrs out ,Freight's very fickle so FDX was no surprise. As for SYR to DAM it's nothing to do with the trappings of the Goalan Heights
but more to do with their connections onwards to the middle east and Asia , apparently .

best rgds