PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An SAA Cadet Story
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2004, 18:30
contraxdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I say again......

Ammabokko,

[QUOTE]The policy is to benefit PREVIOUSLY disadvantaged folk, contraxdog. Not really unreasonable when you consider how many black folk were able to fly for SAA pre-1990. Don't let this twit smudge an otherwise reasonable program.[/QUOTE

My dear fellow, I read my own posting more than once and still fail to see where you managed to scratch out the race card. I have a problem with a whiner, that benefitted from a scheme which I dont agree with. Your phrase was "black folk". Yes I am a CDI (Currently Disadvantaged Individual) but I couldnt care a f_____ f_____ what the cultural, sexual or religious background of the Cadets are. I have flying friends and college's that cover every and each one of those previously disadvantaged groups. I take exception to the fact that you implied that.

I believe over and above the advantage the Cadets get from free and excellent training, SAA (and the Cadets) thinks we; read, general aviation; owe them experience, without which SAA cannot use them. I vehmently disagree.

I Say Again KEEP THE CADETS OUT THE MARKET!!!