PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots leaving MAS
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2004, 17:20
The Rage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slavery, thats what its like, cadets in MAS are bonded for 15 years and even if they were to leave they have a bond to settle. But thats the funny thing, here a pilot is bonded for 15 years and at the same time they are required to pay of the amount spent on them, so why should MAS pay them a proper salary, as long as they are bonded they cant leave unless your father happens to be a million air an wouldnt mind paying of the bond. Modern day slavery! Type bonding is something unheard off, u pay 150% if u leave in the first 1 1/2 years and 100% for the other half. I wonder if this were to stand up in the court of law. Anyone know what happened to the pilots who left with a type bond, were they ever taken to court and if the bond still stands. I have been told that it dosent stand in court.
About time pilots went out to try their fortunes else where, all the best of luck guys, u have my support.

Heard 4 more guys put in their resignations this week. And management have push the panic button, saying they would call the other airlines to tell them to stop pinching our pilots. All i can say is, if the guys want to leave let them go, or raise the salary with immediate effect. but that would mean the bosses dont get their bonuses this year!

Pilots are not happy here anymore, so let the othere airlines take them, why bother what MAS has to say to these airlines. Its the pilots choice not MAS's.