PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Triple A = Triple the cost
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2004, 12:30
Delta Echo Bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Triple A = Triple the cost

Well, not for some I'm sure, but for all of the people I know that went there. What a rip off school. Having been an experience pro pilot already I thought it wise to shop around and pick a decent school, well, the head of training at triple 'A' is a fantastic sales man and will give you a fantastic speal about psychology and all the rest of it. Well, thats it. You'll hear that over and over again, and three times the cost later... well, maybe 2.5 times... you're fed up. Well that was my opinion.

The school, in my very humble opinion of course, is poorly run, inefficient and will stare you down when you stand up to their bully tactics. Even the words "you don't have a leg to stand on" were used to tell a student they had no legal recourse after they weren't happy with the service. Well, we do, and it's called word of mouth. Oh, and even once I'd paid my final bill, I still had bills arriving through my door day after day, weeks after training was completed. Ok, yes I did owe them, but why is their accounting system so slow? unnacceptable.

Looking back, I wish I'd chosen BCFT or PAT at bournemouth after all.