PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tales of An Old Aviator .... The Big Chill
Old 10th Jun 2004, 17:31
Duke Elegant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And I was falling in love again too. Her smooth , shapely form was the colour of slightly suntanned breasts with tanned nipple coulored trim and polished prop spinners protruding in a saucy manner. Navajos have quite a perky stance and a feline purr with the occasional synchronic buzz akin to that of a sex toy. Aah she was luring me away from my comfortable but nimble old harlot , the A26 Invader.

Or was it the challenge that encompassed more that my flying skills?. This challenge required fiscal sense and discipline comensureate with the banking industry. My resume would have read : Grade 10 Education but schooled by Hector Stone (for whom I worked at the dog track).

I would forgo the priveledges of a privateer for this tempting full time job right out of my home airport. I bargained the freedom of being a contract pilot for a wad of cash. But I made one last bleating request of Walter that I could do six weeks (half a season) of fire bombing , just to wean myself of the addiction to both the A26 and fire bombing itself. He agreed so I quickly checked out Gordon , our very capable contract maintainence engineer and went on a mini adventure.

Upon my return , I would build an airline.