PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guernsey - Swiss Banks seek interest in a Zurich air link return
Old 10th Jun 2004, 09:55
Saab 2000 Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Hmmm, I didn't know FlyBE no longer have Dash 8-200's. I had a quick glance at their website but could not find much info about the current fleet.

Studi, I'm not gonna go into the S.w.i.s.s. dirty politics. I've got a new (jet) job and I can't be bothered anymore. If operating costs are so important, why does S.w.i.s.s. not hire Air Atlanta to fly the long haul routes? I'm sure they would a lot cheaper than the Swissair 'Golden Boys' and they can get the job done just as safely, if not safer. Crossair has been good to me, and has provided me with a very good foundation to make the transition to jets with a well respected company. Crossair standards were high and my new employer acknowledges that, as there are a lot of my ex-colleagues flying here with excellent training records.

Feel free to click the "new topic" button and make sure you invite the 'usual suspects:' Skypointer, Robert Vesco, Middlepath, Ettore, N380UA, Few Cloudy, RRAAMJET, Leading edge etc.

I'm off to surf the Internet for a good bottle of Champagne for Swiss(air) grounding nr 2.