PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fall from Grace - a Salutory Tale
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2004, 14:32
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
... because it seems hundreds of people sit in there..all together..next to each other.
My Dear Strake,
I think that you must be mistaken. Firstly, it is not possible for people to sit next to each other in aeroplanes - as the seats are too far apart. Secondly, it is a well known fact that all passengers smile at the high quality of space and service. All of the advertisments prove that.

Should it become impossible for you to avoid passing through the [catches breath] curtain, then I am sure that you will find it a very happy experience. Not that I have any intention of finding out for myself, of course. Upon your return from whatever it is that exists in the [ahem] 'rear end' of an aircraft, I am sure that we shall be pleased to hear the stories of your adventures and observe a lantern show of images captured there. Incidentally, I might urge caution about taking too many images as wild and uncivilised peoples may think that you are taking 'their spirit'.

On the issue of Thailand as a destination, I can only urge you not to lose sight of FMS (or MRSS as she will then be ) as she may well be tempted by some beach god and you find yourself unwittingly palmed off on a Lady who may be less (or more) than she appears.

[turning away for the dreaded curtain and facing forward again to where real life exists] "Why thank you, I will have another Salmon sandwich. Bollinger? What a good idea."

"I am sorry - WHO did you say?? No. No, I don't think that I know of anyone called 'strake'. Come to think of it, we used to have someone of that name but he was banished from the kingdom and we do not mention his name."

--------------------
"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.