PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2004, 12:42
Marsha Brady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still am waiting!!!!!!!!!

Im so disappointed, by the airline industry. I had my interviews as did all the other potentials. I was never told that it was to be contract work but told the opposite instead.(Full time). But did not know if it was to be longhaul or shorthaul!!!!! I got myself a job in another airline, overseas as a cabin manager, as i have 10 years experince with Ansett Australia, and needed to get back into a job that I have passsion for.. When I got the job with Ansett, Qantas also called 2 hours later and offered me a job. I said to myself no will go with the fist call.. Now, as I had been successful in my interviews with Qantas, I was so excited to think that I was going to have a chance again as i had said no all those years ago!!!! And now to be told it will be a 10 mounth contract!! and will have to move back there from the middle east in a weeks notice.. Belive me when I say, If I get the call I think I will except it, and hope for the best as it is one foot in the door so to speak... And lets go on the crazy airline ride yet again...
Regards
Mental Marsha and Destiny.........