PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Career Progression JQ->QF
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2004, 09:07
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi ditz!

You're correct re: CP and start dates. You retain your start date for seniority and everything else EXCEPT for staff travel. Your benefits carry over, but your onload date changes to the date you join Short Haul.

The EAA and Sunnies kids, as I understand, were mostly offered SYD and MEL bases. However, I believe this mostly had to do with EAA and Sunnies kids being on the list far longer than ours. Could be (and probably am - I can accept it!) wrong...willing to find out any other info from someone who knows better!

QF has maintained time and time again that PER LH base will remain as is. Most of the PER SH flying is within WA itself, with a few interstate trips - varies from bid package to bid package. Maybe with Regional Flying, that could change in the future...QF are steadfastly denying otherwise right now...nothing new there though!

I believe the freeze on transfers may have applied previously, if not has just started, on all those going from subsidiaries to QF mainline - irrespective of which base you are assigned OR which airline you've come from. Again, could be wrong - just from what others have told me who are also in training on 22 June.