PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British North West Airlines
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2004, 11:30
Impressive_Wingspan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No need to get over excited Barmy, you are getting very defensive old boy. I’m pleased that you have manage to conquer the world of finance, and a bank manger for 9 years, that is very well done. However if you are honestly trying to tell me that RM is not involved in any financial dealings of BWNA you really are trying to pi*s in my wellies and tell me it’s raining. That is just utter cr@p and you know it, everyone at the airfield knows it is his baby and he is pulling the strings, he’s just got someone else to front the operation.

I agree Blackpool is a great airfield, I have been flying there for many years and I can assure you I am not trying to stab anyone in the back. Unfortunately for the murgster he upset a few people (not me I hasten to add) with his antics, I just hope the J31 happens for them and they can make it pay, they are not cheap machines to run!

Just an aside, if you are as condescending to me in your next post I will be far less forgiving in my response, so just mind those p’s and q’s!