PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2004, 04:31
Summa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I attended a VB assessment day aproximately a month and a half ago and the format is still very similar to what has already been posted here.

They are a fun airline and from my experience on the day they were after people with a certain flair. So if you are to attend you could wear just about anything. Some applicants were dressed as if going out to a club. But seriously, most girls who got through wore a nice skirt, either black, grey, beige, chocolate colour with a white shirt, either plain or striped. One girl had a black skirt with black and white of the shoulder top but she was really gorgeous, bubbly girl with beautiful blond hair and full of confidence and she got through to the second round.
At the table with the activities, really smile, be full of confidence, you will have activities (card game etc). Really get involved, dont sit back.
If you can sing or dance, put alot of effort into it and show that you can because on their flights there is no tv, movies etc, you are the entertainment.
I would love to tell you more about the interview but did not get through to the second round,
Good luck, I hope this helps,

Last edited by Summa; 22nd Jul 2004 at 08:46.