PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How sexy are pilots perceived to be???
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2004, 03:40
dimhoff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just do what i do tell em your a field agent who works in alternative medicine and shut up.

Soon will come a reply after they have dismissed you work for the feds.

Who For, You reply you wouldnt beleive me if I told you. Then you say you want a lie of the truth.

OK Then here goes nothing, but iam expecting you will leave immediatley OK!

I am a field agent for a mobile hands on mammogram unit from Qld and where conducting free mammograms at the clinic from 8am in the morning if your interested in your health. It s professional and descrete you dont even have to give us your name if you dont want to.

The laughter follows so you get up go to the bar and give em the I told you you wouldnt beleive me look as you walk away. You return to you seat and ask them what they do. (key your mates up first because they will be asked when your gone)

9 times out of 10 they say do you really to that. Prompt reply YES but again ask what do you do? Always put it back in their court. You will again end up talking about your job.

It has a great strike rate, if you can remain serious (a fake business card is also a good idea with a few MDs and other flash letters printed on it)

I could have followed through heaps of time but didnt because Iam married and happilly so.

Another Idea which worked for me and a mate was to make up some RALPH nametags (scan RALPH for Mag Cover) and put your name (not yours) on it and Club Photographer on it and carry you small digital camera when you go out.

Take the pic, get their name address and all other contact details available including Mobile number, as you may need to call them if you decide to use their picture in the next mag.

They all want to be in RALPH ensuring they hang off you all night so to leave a lasting impression so you dont forget them. There will be other benefits available to you to jog your memory. The idea has a fair to good strike rate. Always remember take some photos of blokes to so you dont blow your cover.

Have fun lads.

Pilots get girls to but not often.

Copy the golden shovel girls.

Dan