PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hello Africa
Thread: Hello Africa
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2004, 18:34
406pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmmm hmmm socal 60...san diego...hmm hmm

like we say in this wonderful land "karibu sana"...its a very short world here so i guess ur gonna be working for flightlink...he he told u it was a small world...

as far as vacancies are concerned there should be plenty thx to us carrier minded fellas who took that final "leap of faith",,,,im still not a anything else other then "used to be a 406pilot...

malaria yes a killer definately,but AIDS very large aswell atleast there are drugs for malaria,for more info on preventive maintenance on AIDS kindly speak to mr.helldog he seems to be the only guy i seen alive for so long in the battle..if u ask me plenty of gr8 babes in san diego so i suppose u get ur dose of vanilla frm there and stay off the chocolate here

flying is very unique here if i get used to it...its heaven....otherz pack their bags and leave(gps seems to be a no-go item over here)..navaids huh wht are those????

once again karibu sana

no more a 406pilot (but nothing else either until the 9th june) he he knew u guys were curious

hey rhodie,

i like the way u said dont fly "air tanzania" ...why didnt u give me that sound advised when i joined this company and still regretting
bahh bahh(crying)
still waiting to be trained since february..all in the urge to fly jets

all in good faith aswell

no more a 406pilot but......