PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyjet(merged)
Thread: flyjet(merged)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2004, 13:19
BCF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
more nonsense

Well here we go again.

Do you know that when the aircraft went to lasham the other day the engineers only knew about a new carpet and nothing about the seats, why doesn't that surprise me. So things are getting better are they, why is it then that the company have just had to pay out loads of day off premiums as 10 people were uncontactable on bank holiday monday including trainers!!
7 crew on an aircraft now but only for this month to 'bring up the standards' might have been nice then if we had had some information on what the standard is meant to be with this extra person as certain ifm's think there now there to 'float'. maybe if they looked at catering and aircraft standards it might just have a little more impact but then how can this be done when the new CCM and a certain Director are off on a jolly in manchester for a night(!?) and day to say 'Hello' to some new entrants - cos it would take 2 of them wouldn't it. Maybe MH needed directions as he's only been there once in the last year or maybe TB is living up to her reputation and maybe that's why she suddenly appeared from nowhere and took over this role . Exactly what is her past 'experience' and in what field?
Oh and finally have heard that the new entrants contracts end on the same day as the aircraft are due to go back - is SD about to do a deja vu Airworld?? Oh how I love to feel secure at work, wouldn't mind if they could just be honest with us. Sure other companies aren't perfect but I've never known a company to be so sly and secretive.