PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Groundschool
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2004, 23:31
OneMileHigh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Peggy Murphy.............

Now there's an interesting name to come on Pprune with. Is it your real name or a smoke screen?

Now lets assume you are a real Peggy complete with the usual 28 day baggage problem, and let's face it your current ranting and raving suggest that you could be in that particular baggage cycle. This would surely back up the sexist case that women should not be allowed in the cockpit, which would be wrong as most women are very good pilots. You are not doing the cause of female pilots any good at all.

You say you are a pilot, not a typist. Well so am I but I have sufficient care for detail demanded by my profession that even on trivial matters and matters of great ranticallity, I endeavour to get the writing right. How did you manage your on your CV or job application form?

Now if you are a bloke, things get really tricky. For a start you are most likely a cross dresser with an attitude; a most dangerous combination in the cockpit!!

Equally your rant would do the reputation of men in the cockpit no favours either. How would you feel if you found out that your assigned Captain had a reputation for belittling men in little skirts. Have a rant on Pprune or create a cockpit atmosphere? MCC ring any bells?

Sorry Peggy: You are bang out of order. Keep your unwise invective for your unfortunate walk on baggage. Schools get reputations on their own merits from reasoned arguments placed by reasonable men, women (and the undecided) based upon first hand or valid near hand experience.

Now having said all that, the crash helmet is on and I await your wrath.................[COLOR=crimson]