PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2004, 21:15
Rhodie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Staller,

Your last comment re Gunss is taking it too far.

If you want to play with the big boys, then act like one. Since you began the tirade, permit me a few truths:

For your info my license is current and I am rated on several piston aircraft, nr, twin rt, and the DC3 rating to follow at some stage, with ATPL exams underway. I achieved this with a very reputable school in JHB.
and

have not spoken one word other than the truth on this forum and dont plan to either. Why should I, SA is my second home, family friends etc..
I took the liberty of doing some checking, with the relevant authorities.

Point 1. Twin Rating - some people would be very interested to hear where you acquired this rating, as no record seems to exist..?
2. DC3 - ditto the above. I managed to find an instance where you are reflected as a non-flying crew on one flight.
3. ALTP - you do not appear to even have a comm. licence. I have never heard of a low time PPL going straight to ATP. Do you know the same guys who 'bought' theirs a few years back..?

as for your "other than the truth..." well, I think we have pretty well covered that now, dontcha think...??

One last point, - whilst SA is quite a lot bigger than your part of the world, the aviation community, like everywhere, is NOT.

You may find that Gunss has MANY more friends here, than you do or will have.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Last edited by Jetdriver; 3rd Jun 2004 at 00:47.