PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Training with SKYVEST....beware!!!!!
Old 31st May 2004, 15:11
swingdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
longdrop, what is your total time? Listen to an old man, this is not a smear campaign against the said owner.He is very well known in the industry in South Africa. What you seem to fail to point out is, what he is so well known for!!!!!!!. You paint this rosy picture for all would be students trying to build hours and getting a good deal at half the price of a C172, P2 on metro's, what you have to concider is this,. 100hrs P1 on a 172(command time) or 200 P2 on a metro, i know what i would rather have!!!! Did you read the small print "PAY UP FRONT IN FULL". .What is your relationship to the above mentioned person.Out of intrest longdrop where are these metro's actually based in JNB? Reg'S?,company name ect that operate these A/C , so that we as the public can make an informed decision. Ask your mate!!

Wide Glide, glad to hear that i am not the ony one to have been hit by this "likeable Guy" NICE essay long drop but sadly no cigar!!!,We have to get the word out about doggy opperations.KAKHOUSE...do you not care about the reputation of South African Aviation??????