PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots leaving MAS
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2004, 10:41
MASsenger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A driver, a grease monk or whatever. The fact is, I too have kids to educate, bills to pay, mouths to feed and all the usual hangovers that come with life. To make matters worst, being a non-bumi, no scholarships, although kids are straight `A ‘ students. I am sure there are guys sinning ma song. Education bills are a killer, especially since #1 & #2 took up medicine. The straw that broke this camels back was, promotion aspects in the company, only for some. Don`t have the right `qulitfication’, it seems. Don`t want to open a can of worm on this one, but Virtual Reality hit the nail right on the head. So packed my bags 7 years ago & never looked back.

It`s the deadwood that will not leave, the comfort zone is too precious and survival is not at jeopardy, by just being leach. When you`ve got the right stuff, there`s always a place for you somewhere. My advice to U guys, take the plunge, hit the road, if u are not getting your due. Don`t sit back & bitch, no one owes u a living. U are right geo7e7, who cares, and that`s exactly the problem! Don`t worry about being an Asian expat, nothing is worst than being screwed on your own turf. There`s a whole world out there and countless opportunity. Get out there and show em what u got. If u are bold enough, I promise u, it will be worth your while. It`s been worth my while, 7 years running & going strong!!!