PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyjet(merged)
Thread: flyjet(merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2004, 02:12
SunDanced Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lots of interesting reading. Not being employed by FLYJET it is interesting to see that all the Cabin Crew are not happy and that morale is rock bottom, with Crew on rock bottom it is always
and issue that staff wont be giving 100% to there job because Line Managers aren't coming forward and ironing out the problem.

With 2 x 757's cabin crew should be having busy rosters and earning there money now. But I have heard that there is only One Tour Operator that is using them now which is there Backer.

I know alot of people that jumped and went to FlyJet as they though New airline, Long Haul Routes going to be better than the
Charter outfit they work for. Seems that NS took alot of people with him when he left AEU and has now left or was pushed.. Not sure which.

I accept all Crewing Officer try and ask people to work on there Days Off I dont believe there is any airline that doesn't do that but again there is a way to communicate with people after all we are all human.

From the discussions that are being talked about, if the 2 757's are going at the end of Oct then maybe crew should look to other airlines. There are alot of Crawley Based airlines looking for more crew and fd.

Good Luck to you all