PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2004, 00:09
sanjo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Guns, with 1477 posts maybe it is expected that you should know better and expected to be impartial ( if you can) than to get drawn into the nuts and bolts of this particular topic or case!

There is a lot more going on with this (legal) case than has already been divulged to this forum or this thread, these matters, or certainly my side, will be fully presented to this forum when and only when the time is right and not before the legal case between myself and Mr Pugh has been concluded in due course and this case is due to be heard in Pterborough County Court on 29th June 2004.

Further, there is no legal argument or at least I can see no reason, for any party to use any comment placed within this forum to use to his advantage, other than for the good of South African aviation in general, in any legal matter either ongoing or potential future legal proceedings, either against, CFS South Africa or/ and Mr Pugh t/a CFS (Europe) as each case will be treated solely on it's own merits within the appropriate court as is the case for any democracy.

My case has or allegedly has it's own merits that will be argued upon when the time is right, irrespective of whatever comments used.

I am keenly watching, like others, with great interest the general agruments presented before this forum.

Regards,

Sandy