PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar pax in for long airport wait
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2004, 23:45
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whilst I have no opinion on how much any pilot is paid - how does it affect their ability? Would higher pay scale attract pilots who had been flying longer? Perhaps. Yet it still speaks nothing of the abilities of the pilots VQ/JQ have selected. Their willingess to work for a given rate of pay has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with their flying abilities. I would like to see evidence of any correlation.

It is obviously a messy issue and one that brings up strong emotion. And I can see strong arguements on both sides.

But you boys would look less stupid just by calling each other random insults like "bast*rd" or "c*nt". By saying that JQ pilots are dangerous you do yourself the biggest dis-service and lose any credibility your argument had. Not to mention you know at the end of the day it is not true.

We are all welcome to have different opinions. But creating false arguments and trying to damage others' reputations is silly. If you think JQ pilots are doing that by accepting lower pay then let them do it on their own! Whatever you say will make no difference to how much JQ pilots are paid. To rid yourself of this frustration just say the 'C' word a few times - really loud. It always helps for me!