PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin 744 EGFF Today
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2001, 23:36
Magplug

Talking

hassel

As I said earlier it is inconceivable that a ProfP on the UK circuit does not know about the (enormous) BA maintenance facility at CWL. If you truly hold a UK ATPL then you have my profound apologies but judging by some of the posts thereafter it would seem I am not alone in my conclusion.

Flybywyre

For your amusement I have changed my profile to Estate Agent / Joe Bloggs / Spotter etc. As it is clearly unacceptable to you to quote your position or have anything to do with real aviation. You don’t seem to like skippers ? That must be a barrel of laughs on a five day trip.

Ennie

Nice to see we are keeping the IQ level of the forum up

gul dukat

Input from aviation professionals is always welcome on this forum and I will vociferously defend you against anyone who maintains otherwise.

THIN ALBERT

You are spot-on correct the wheat / chaff ratio has reached the point where we have more spotters that informed opinion. I realise it is Danny’s train set but something needs to be done. I have talked to a number of colleagues who have totally lost interest in this medium because there is literally so much chaff to sort through before getting to the real meat of any debate.

Regards, Magplug - Estate agent, scanner jockey and all round anorak

(Waiting to be corrected by a real pilot on my spelling)