PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar pax in for long airport wait
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2004, 09:10
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Life is all about choices. If you CHOOSE to fly JQ out of AVV and CHOOSE to catch a bus then so be it. Remember people may infact live near AVV or have a car. People may also live closer to AVV than Tulla and this may infact be a godsend.

Wish the media would report about something decent instead of trying to change public perception. Not just about JQ. Why can't the public form it's own opinions. The media should be eductaing the public without any slants. You come away from some reports almost feeling bad when you don't agree.

Did anyone see the Today show on launch day? They had a reporter on the NTL-MEL flight and interviewed him afterwards. Instead of asking "How was the legroom?" "How was the free seating?" Tracy and Steve were saying "The legroom was horrible, wasn't it?" and "Boarding was a debacle with the free seating, wasn't it?"

It was funny when he turned around and said it was all very orderly and many people commented positively about it. He also said the legroom was "perfectly acceptable and comparable" to other flights he had taken.

The media confuses me more as I grow older. I think I may have to go back to watching Behind the News like I watched 13 or so years ago in school. That was educational and unbiased.

Commercial TV is really embarassing to watch. *End of rant*