PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cenralised Load Control (CLC) at Servisair Regional Stations
Old 28th May 2004, 17:42
speedbird_heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Approach_plate

I don't know who you are but I will find out as CWL’s station manager has brought this post to my attention.

Let me clear a few things up here. YOU DID NOT dispatch the flight you refer to. I did. I was pulled up in front of my manager today to explain what "I" had supposedly written on this forum.

Yes there are one or two people who are pissed off about what is happening but guess what, it is happening and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Why do you have to hide behind a pseudonym??? Are you really that gutless that you cant say what you want to yourself ???

Servisair management are aware of this thread and like me are very keen to find out who you are. You obviously work for servisair at CWL and you were present for this flight.

I have also informed the moderators about your post and hopefully they will take action to stop you doing the same thing again. At the end of the day we all have to work together and I would like to keep my job. Hopefully you feel the same way.