PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Groundschool
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2004, 12:04
Keith.Williams.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PEGGY MURPHY

Well at least we are now getting somewhere.

Just to get the picture clear, you have now admitted that you do not know Colin Green and you have no personal experience of EPTA. But you are keen to ensure that all potential students have as much background information as possible.

Well let's just have look at some of your previous statements to see what you have been doing to provide this background information.

You have never met Colin Green, but in a previous thread you made the statement "Just because he is not in the building does'nt mean that your money is safe. He is probably on holidays spending it."

And although you have never actually been a student at EPTA, you stated "So if you are considering EPTA ...... DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY".

Your wish to ensure that all potential students are provided with all the background is laudable. But can you really say that the above comments represent a balanced view of a man you have never met and a school at which you have never studied?

There is a great deal of difference between background information and the disinformation that you are peddling. The former will help potential students while the latter will not.

If our existing students had read your comments and gone to other schools they might well have received inferior tuition, would almost certainly have paid a higher price, would not have had the guarantee of free retraining and may well have achieved lower scores in their exams. So how much help do you feel you would have given them?

The fact is that EPTA is a very professional school about which you know nothing. In the interests of providing balanced background information you might wish to start all of your future posts with the health warning "WARNING, I HAVE AN UNCONTROLLABLE URGE TO HARM PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER MET AND SCHOOLS AT WHICH I HAVE NEVER STUDIED" Readers will then be in a better position to assess the true value of you comments.