PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstars First Day- Any Feedback???
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2004, 11:20
commander adama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I commend Jetstar for no longer accepting the crap excuses for people turning up to flights late. It would great if Qantas and VB follow suit. HOw many times. Come on everyone. How many times have you been delayed and had to off load bags for people not turning up to flights even after check in. Great to see they have the balls to do it. IT is not a friggin bus service. These a/c are worth 10's of millions of dollars. The Oz public should be rapped they are not flying around in 727's or DC8's. If Jetstar can squeeze extra sectors by not delaying flights good luck to them. I believe however Jetstar should give the option to pax and charge a flight time change fee for those who miss the flight. When you pay less than $100 come on i mean at least you can turn up on time. You know the terns and conditions.

Australia must wake up move forward with the times. It's the bloody 21st century. Who knows Australia might even have the balls and pride to become a republic. BUt I doubt it at least not this century.