PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyjet(merged)
Thread: flyjet(merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2004, 10:06
titmitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to say this post seems very similar to the last one. A lot of issues and concerns raised but also a lot of bitching. Plonky kit are you a friend of FlyjetBitch!? Also it is obvious Sam 2M is BA, Clues being that they work for a large sheduled airline, and mentions Dan Air
I agree there is no perfect airline, if you think that other airlines don't ring people on days off or rest days then you're mistaken, but the job is what you make of it. And as for the grass being greener it could be pink with white spots who cares so long you're happy And if you're not then do something about it

Have you heard this - my first airline job was for a start up airline and I joined from the very begining and it lasted 2 years. I got made redundant after 18 months because the MD was not interested in the pax side of things only the cargo. The director of flight ops was, and propably still is , the dodgiest person in aviation. The people all worked hard to try and make it work but failed so i can speak from the otherside of the coin. But i now work for AEU and have to say things are good and with the introduction of the 757 things should are looking up.

To all of you good luck and i hope you find the perfect job