PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anti-ATC hacking pprune?
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2004, 02:51
bbwb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well gentlemen (AND ladies), thankfully for you this will be my last post here regarding this topic.

What I am surprised about is the intelligent folks such as yourselves "charged"with the safety of the skies can respond like a pack of children hurling insults at the kid in the playground with bucked teeth, just because he doesn't look like them... or perhaps is a buddhist instead of a Christian (IE beleives something different to be correct than you do).

Why the Author bans you I cannot say, I don't really know and I haven't asked. Write to [email protected] and ask yourself. You might even find your email posted up for all sides to read!

Although I am now certain this is going to fall on deaf ears, I can site quite a few other examples of ATC getting rather "annoyed" (let me put it that way) resulting in unreasonable delays for reasonable requests. To be fair, i can also site plenty of times where ATC has gone out of the way to assist in various parts of Aus... and for those who have/do I thank you... it is appreciated.

Now don't forget, the earth is flat... don't go too far you'll fall off the edge, we are at the centre of the universe, and that witch might be coming to get you any day now.. better burn her before she casts a spell and turns you into a class E loving pilot!