PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyjet(merged)
Thread: flyjet(merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2004, 09:35
Cully

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as i have stated

As i have stated i use to work for Fly Jet, but i have now moved on to a better company, and i suggest other people should move on to other companys. All the things on this web site are true, which is one of the many resons i left. Maybe if people keep leaving management and crewing might relise they have problems which need sorting out asap. Yes if they keep recruiting and doing training courses it will cost the company a lot of money, may be thats why in the new contracts, you have to give 3 months notice or you pay a fine of 500 pounds which will cover training expencess. There is some great people at Fly Jet, even Flight Deck are brill you can talk to flight deck and they do listen to all the problems about Fly Jet but even they can not sort them out. I just hope the new CCM does sort all these problems out,there is a lot of people working there and this is why i would like the company to work there is some great cabin crew (and of course some NOT so great cabin crew) i would not like to see them unemployed, So Fly Jet try and sort your problems out asap, before it does end up in the papers. And give the new CCM a chance she may be some one you can talk to and go to with problems maybe she will sort it all out good luck everyone left at Fly Jet