PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyjet(merged)
Thread: flyjet(merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2004, 18:46
SAM 2M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speaking from 20+ years in Aviation.... I can assure you that the GRASS AIN'T GREENER

Plonky

GET REAL!

It is so easy to criticise isn't it.

I wish you luck in your quest for the PERFECT job! It does not exist.

An earlier post above talks about how great another carrier is. I am sure it is great but as is usual in this business it is no suprise FJE has lots of CC from that airline. Crew (CC & FD) DO move about looking /hoping for that elusive Perfect Job! Why did they change to FJE?

The fact is that all crew FD & CC feel that a change will solve all thier gripes. I can tell you it does not.

Lots years in the industry teaches this.

Why do people who have left feel that they should knock the Company?

All new Airlines have teething problems.

There are many people who are not only happy to be at FLYJET but are also proud to be a part of this relatively new airline.

To be part of a new company is very exciting and lots of people are working hard to build it up into a very good UK Airline.

Why bite the hand that feeds or has fed you?

Everyone knows that new (and older) companies have teething problems and it is down to all staff to sort them out.

Being in at the start of a new airline is a great opportunity in that although it may be harder work it results in good seniority and good opportunities as the Company grows.

If you have left then as I said above good luck in finding the PERFECT job! (They exist in a dreamworld.)

I think that a new airline in the UK is a good opportunity. Why not help to build it up rather than drag it downwards.

If you are still in the Company then I think you will find it will do well.

If you have left then please leave the staff alone to get on with making it into the success it will be.

To want everything perfect at the start is rather churlish.

T Flynn - Agree with your post and the nuff said bit!

Last edited by SAM 2M; 25th May 2004 at 19:30.