PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyjet(merged)
Thread: flyjet(merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2004, 17:49
plonky kit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some good points I agree but I just feel very sad that I work for a company that is treating people like they are. I also think it is very worrying that some crew are taking legal action against such a new company and I think there is going to be a lot of egg on some faces very soon. Management need to understand that they have got to justify there actions and from what I have been hearing they can't. There are big problems ahead considering at least 6 IFM's are actively seeking new employment and I've lost count of the number of Bar grades also. If they manage to bring in the work for the summer then it will be interesting to see who's going to crew the flights.

In the last few weeks they have tread on the wrong peoples toes and I think a serious wake up call is about to slap them in the face.

As for the papers, and them embarrasing the company, I think it's too late to stop that from what I heard yesterday and promoting the new uniform is going to be the last thing on there minds shortly.

People in management need to be 'people persons' and unfortunately we have not got that. It's no good working with someone years ago, ringing them up and bringing them in, to push out the good and what the company need to realise is without us there a bit up a gum tree. Sure no-one is indispensible but who and of what calliber are they going to get mid-season?