PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyjet(merged)
Thread: flyjet(merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2004, 11:35
plonky kit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flyjet!!?? what r they on???

What is this flyjet lot on? Don't know myself but remind me not to take any! We all know that aviation is one of the most bitchy industries out there but this lot really are surpassing themselves. First they get rid of someone who cared for the cabin crew to be replaced by someone who is putting everyones backs up and has got experience in applying for references before being pushed to leave. They bring in a relatively nice uniform with regulations and strict rules on how to wear it but then allow a trainer (who we're meant to look up to) to SQUEEZE into it. The same trainer who has got the knife out big time so I suggest you watch your backs what with them and the added help of there partner (who likes to down a bottle of wine before reporting for duty), no-ones safe. I remember reading on here not so long ago that NS kept bringing 'Friends' in, maybe cos he knew there experience and if you think TB is going to be any different then I suggest you watch this space, at the same time as your backs.

Contracts - they give us 1 month's notice, we give them 3!! permanant contracts mean nothing cos they state they can get rid of us in 1 month with no reason, and our holiday allowance starts from fresh so the whole of last year meant diddly squit.

CAA - are you aware that the seats automatically recline on every take - off, you might want to look into it. Also are you aware that when they were a crew member down, they called out a First Officer to replace them and the flight went!!!

MH run an airline, couldn't even run a bath!

Somehow don't see FJE on the departures board, long from now!