PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inappropriate Pax Comments
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2004, 19:46
sixmilehighclub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ohhh memories of rugby groups! I was once on a flight and everytime I bent over to grab lagers from the bottom tray, I got a whistle or snigger from behind. After making it past a few rows without blushing, I turned and asked "which of you rowdy lot are were using me to play 'pin the tail on the donkey'?". Which was followed by a massive applause.

Same flight, further back the cabin a guy stood up in front of his mates and asked me loudly if I'd like to join the mile high club. Immediately I said "great idea, thanks"
Then shortly after he turned to his mates for recognition and gained a few smiles, I turned and said to him "so which one of your mates did you have in mind?" Their smiles turned to laughter and one spat out his drink, thankfully it was the last sector of the day and the cleaners would clean it up!

Have you ever noticed how passengers cant hear you as they leave the aircraft? We used to use interpret words such as "lemon pie" (bye bye), "commit a crime" (have a nice time), "hope you get laid" (enjoy your stay).
A friend of mine used to sit on check-in and as passengers were delving into their bags looking for their passports, she would say "bananas". They would look up and say pardon, but she would deny saying anything.