PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2004, 11:28
QANTASTIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HERE GOES THE LAST WEEK !!!

Thanks for that info Dondi !! It just goes to show how things can change not only in a matter of days but hours !! I guys gus this is the last week and I am sure we are all feeling a little nervouse !!
Again I have heard so many things in the last couple of days !! People contacting me to tell me what they have heard !! I have tried to remain positive...some days have been good and yet some days i fell like i am over it. I am sure the other shortlisters what know what I am trying to say !! Since this is the last week I would like to say a big thankyou to all on this forum..for all the information weather it has been positive or negative. It goes to show that even on here it helps knowing there are other people in the same situation and that are feeling like i am !! I am not even going to bother posting any goss here today !! All I wanted to say was GOODLUCK guys and remember out paths have already being written..........GOOD LUCK AND HOPE WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER SOON IN THE TRAINING SCHOOLS !!