PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2004, 08:38
Stephen Stark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am going to go even further and say that we have trained many pilots within that period, with some days of IMC. Imagine that, if an instructor gets a dedicated student who does have some sort of talent, he or she can complete in three weeks... Notwithstanding that, even more of them complete in four weeks, which is half the time that many would complete their course in. So why would something that we have done time and time again, with many pilots (up to and including the time of my affiliation) not be advertised on the main marketing medium, the website? Should it be that just because some people cannot complete in such time periods due to lack of talent and or dedication it should not be advertised? It is truely incredible that such information is being falsified in this medium by people who have no clue what we are about and have had no association with the flying school whatsoever. As a matter of fact, the CFI is so confident in his organisation that he even published on this site a telephone number that is accessed by our clientele, so it could be heard from the students themselves, yet this opportunity was surpassed.

Here's a marketing first - tell people the truth. Tell them the truth.

There you have it, from one who read all the marketing and had the time of my life.