PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Role Playing situations or scenarios from your experience?
Old 22nd May 2004, 01:09
limchristopher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Here are the questions....

Some of the scenario questions are like:

1)on Descent, your captain dops below the glide slope. AS F/o, you bring it to his attention. HE doesnt respond to you or take corrective action. What shuould u do?

2)YOu are FO.YOur captain shows up wth what seems to be the smell of liquor on his breath. What would you do? Why? Other options?

3)You are given several complex tasks to perform. How would you approach accomplishing all of them in a reasonable period of time?

4)Your FO. YOur captain is giving the FE (female) a very hard time. (apporaching sexual harrassment) What should you do?

5)YOu notice that your captain is not follwing the checklist. YOu bring it to his attention. He tells you he doesnt need to follow it-he knows it. What would you do? While in cruise, he starts reading a flight magazine. Should you say anything?

6)YOu are the captain. YOu observe a passenger giving a flight attendant a hard time. Woudl you intervene?Would you get involved?

7)Passengers were told they could only take bags on board. one passenger were a frequent flyer and refuses to comply witht he rule. HOw would you handle this situation?

8)Under what circumtances do you feel that FO would be justified in taking control of the aircraft away from the captain?

9) A passenger has a heart attack while the aircraft is in cruise. The nearest arge airport is an hour and a half away. The passenger happens to be our brother. YOu are the captain. What would you do??

I hope you all can help me to give some opinions.....as i would like to assess how well pilots work out their way to solving problems and handling difficult situations...