PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2004, 22:41
sanjo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was and am really excited to see Mr Pugh's first "ever" response to this thread on Pprune!

I am not going to get into a slanging match, reduce myself to the level nor do I wish to with either Mr Pugh or Cape Flying Services George but to merely say that the case is going to be heard on the 29th June 2004, postponed from 9th June due to District Judge commitments.

Needless to say, the UK court, proper and without question, in it's process and procedure will decide who and what is at fault, if any! on that day. I say today with full honesty and integrity that the truth will prevail and I am quite confident that only Mr Pugh or and both Mr Todd will be the one's with the "egg on their face"

A very simple and indeed easily solvable problem has become an uncontrollable one, indeed, damaging to the "reputation" of the Cape Flying Services "company". However, whatever way you argue either on it's merits or whatever Mr Pugh is the only person responsible for any damages or costs for BREACH OF CONTRACT THAT HAS OR MAY HAVE BEEN OCCURRED.

On a more general point, I am happy to see fellow ppruners freely expressing and being allowed to express themselves within this thread as surely any constructive comment regarding this school's dealings whetherinside South Africa or in particular within Europe will only encourage potential students to think twice before booking or and ensuring that the school or it's agent(s) really provide the services or and goods they say they are going to as advertised. Indeed this can only benefit South African aviation in general as foreign provider of training for European students.

This is a "mantle" I will carry for the immediate future and encourage other past students who "had a bad experience" to express it in this forum and thread because this just does not open up a "can of worms" for CFS but , in a wider scale, will expose the failure and duty of care of other South African flying School's to provide above the norm quality training to unsuspecting European aviation students, because, we all want to be given the best chance when we start out!

Regards and Best wishes

Sandy Young

Last edited by sanjo69; 20th May 2004 at 23:02.