PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC McAlpine/easyJet/JMC Sponsorship Selection
Old 20th May 2004, 16:46
Jeremy D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to hear you made it to stage 3 Mattd and Mooney!

Well, I did not make it!! I am definitley bitter but that does not even come close to meaning that it's the end of it!! I will keep pushing till I manage to find some other oppotunity!!

Ballyboley could not have explained the day better!
Maths test was very easy - not to worry about, group discussion
flows easy as well!! I must have screwed everything in the aptitude tests!!!

I found the last test, controlling that joystick, counting numbers backwards and keep an eye on the shapes so frustrating!
the keft and right hand thing was VERY frustrating! time limits put much pressure on me and i guess that's where i started panicking a bit ans started losing my concentration!!

so whoever's going to stage 2 soon, just keep calm and focused...i know that it is much more easier than said but that's the trick!!

So, unfortunately for me, there will be no stage 3 for me.....and consequently no more of an excuse to visit england again!!

hey, the guys who were there were great!!

Mattd...thanks once again for the lift back to southampton......that avoided me so much hassle and trouble...
in fact I managed to catch my flight that night!! was working next morning at 6am however, need to earn back the money spent for stage 2!! ahh..well

Thanks Mattd, Wish you all the luck for the future!!
take care buddy!

wish all the luck to the others as well!!

caw caw
Jeremy