PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2004, 08:46
QANTASTIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SHOCKING

QFSHORT30.... All I can say its amazing !! I am just amazed !! Just when I think I have heard it all.. I read this !! I cant belive you were on the short list for 18 months then got a thanks but no thanks and then they call you today to ask you if you would like to work for 10 months !! I hope you voiced your thoughts because I dont think what happend to you is good at all. It realy gives the company a bad name.. So did they explain to you why they are calling you after they said you were out of the picture?? I have a feeling that they are getting a lot of people saying NO to the 10 month contract therefore they are running out of people who the can call so they thought they would try their luck with you guys !! sad isnt it!! I have heard if anybody does take this 10 month contract they WILL NOT get any extention nor will they be made full time !! I hope they dont get a lot of interest and maybe they will call you next time and ask you if you would like a full time positions!! I would if I was you write a letter of complaint to the General manager of Humen resources and explain everything.. I am sure they would be shocked what has happend as I belive they right hand dosent know what the left hand is doing !! I bet they would be surprised with your letter and if they get more letters they will maybe think about how they treat people with interviews !! Go fo it !! You have nothing to loose !! See what response they give you !! Lucky you didnt leave your job!!