PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A380 is supposed to fly at Le Bourget next month?
Old 18th May 2004, 13:54
gibney85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toulouse, I respect your comments and indeed your opinions.
I have seen many pictures of the A380 and agree it does look the part. I understand you are a fan of airbus. I am too especially as i am a european. I just find that they are not up to boeing's level of both success and innovation(Yet , no doubt the A380 will change that)
Disregard regard my sarcasim regarding Airbus's ugliness. I was refering to my own opinion of airbus's older machines. I did not mean harm by it.

POSTED BY DODOFLIES

Hi everybody, please lets face it, whoever Boeing, Airbus and anymore .....Let the new Airbus fly and we will all know about it`s real capabilities and future....In a way lets not count the chickens before the eggs are hatched.....Big talk is easy.....Silence is golden..........
Dodoflies is right, we'll wait, see and judge

Lemurian, I could understand your negativity towards my post, but i have to say that i dislike your comments.

POSTED BY LEMURIAN

I thought-silly me-you were one of these young aviation enthusiasts who deserve to receive an info from us old aviators.
Contrary to what you might think, i never asked for info from you. The last time i looked this was a forum where discussion and opinions are expressed and i wish you would accept that.

POSTED BY LEMURIAN

I won't waste my time with childish uninformed babble any more.
When you've learned that one rarely use both hands to fly an airplane,when Porsche designed the 320 cockpit (and may be some of their engineers are gay,why not?) that the side stick is used in quite a few combat aircraft (for homosexual fighter jocks,I suppose),then you'll have some credibility
For your information, i am not as uninformed as you may think. I am well aware of the one handed piloting of the yoke and the sidestick used in combat aircraft. I feel you took the homosexual comments too far, with overboard sarcasm which i do not find the least bit humourus.

POSTED BY LEMURIAN

There are a few sites on the web for 12 year old willy-wavers.You will be in good company.
Lemurian, I am far from 12 Years old and what you describe. You request me to change my profile and question my truthfulness, Why?