PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2004, 13:42
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crazy, crazy goings on...

MS2 has been really busy absorbing 3 new manuals of new procedures, a new aircraft type and it's all learn it now now now!

This is while I'm trying to enjoy the last of my overnights while they exist (sigh!)

As for this whole 10 month contract thing...pfffft! Just changed my staffcv application to say "Permanent" so they get the message. Will it lessen my chances? Right now, with all that's going on in my neck of the woods, I'm too busy to care!

I've heard many rumours, similar to those already posted here. Sadly, nothing positive (that is, anything that can improve on what little hope QF are providing people).

I haven't been called yet, but then I have been flying like mad these past few days. Maybe they don't like my voicemail greeting??!

Busy busy busy...between shortening my 7ft long trousers (apparently we haven't heard of 'hemming' with this uniform), making sure my lapels are as orange as they come ('pull here in emergency') AND inhaling the paint fumes of the crew room (I mean, bright orange walls. Relaxing I don't think).

You probably won't see me for another week. Launch is in T-Minus 7 days...and counting!