PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC separate VFR traffic!
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2004, 13:23
caniplaywithmadness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perhaps the pilot of the IFR traffic had requested avoidance on the VFR traffic and the controller promptly obliged, thereby applying a degree of separation between the IFR and VFR traffic (which we are obliged to do at the request of the IFR traffic in Class D airspace)

As for making a point of this on here, perhaps Crash and Burn should take time to visit this unit in Class D airspace and talk to the controllers

I'm with B-L on this one if i posted in the GA forum on here every time a ppl holder entered CAS without a clearance, did not comply with a clearance when in Class D airspace, spent so much time on the RT giving me a life history for a FIS etc etc etc then I reckon the GA comunity would not be too happy...

Mistakes happen, learn from it, live with it, only through mutual understanding can we improve the service we provide to the GA community out there.

Posts like this only get backs up and then there will be more complaints of refusal to transit Class D airspace or lack of provision of a service.....

I leave it to you Crash and Burn to pass this on to your colleagues in the GA community