PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ZIMbobWE seizes US cargo Plane and Mercenaries
Old 16th May 2004, 19:45
contraxdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ravings about a mad dog named Bob

I was once told in Cameroon during a discussion with some well educated African gentlemen, that the problem with Africa is that we dont have presidents, but a new generation of kings. A generation of kings that were the Liberation Fighters of the past, that hasnt got the breeding, blood or bearing to be a king.
Be that as it may.
I heard confidentially that Mad Dog has a nasty desease, one that he share with that nasty little block head corporal, that caused all the trouble in WWII. The BIG Crocodile Bite.
Apparently it gets to the brain if not treated timeously, to make one as rabid as a dog with Rabies. One that the most humane cure would be to put it down before it passes the contagious desease around. Makes sence doesnt it!
I am starting to think that we might have another, running loose in the armpit of Africa. He was quite sick a couple of years ago, and from inside the palace the word was, it was the size of tennis balls,he seemed to get a bit better. Now it seems it made a comeback in the same form as Mad Dog
Little T, I hope you are not hoping to inherit the presidency from Daddy. You sounded like such a well educated well balanced young man when I met you in the Pizza Place in Malabo, such promise. Lets hope.
Mad Bob if you get this via your very efficient secret police, I hope your young wife kicks your tennis balls, and you feel it for as long as you still have them.

Captain, Sir, Mr Moderator, Sir, I am sorry for the tone of this post but if you have his personal e-mail adress I will send it to him myself.
Helpless fustration got the better of me.

I promise no animals, women, or small children were harmed during the writing of this post.

Thabo goes ".. nice bob, good bob....." thats something!