PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2004, 10:42
AIRBUST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, with positive thinking and a good chance QF will need to recruit come July. I am hoping that by setting the expiry 28th May. Hopefully, we may be contacted in the next 12 days that we need to resubmit our security check info so it can be processed and an offer can be made and training start early-mid July.

All sounds good that if the previous rumours are correct QF L/H and maybe S/H do need to hire (particularly in Mel). It takes time and $ to process new applicants and get them to the stage we are at. Stage 5.

QF had big plans to add additional routes and aircraft to it fleet back in Nov 2002. We where good enough then! The world events caused this big company to take action to secure its profits and align with aviation trends. Now the world is moving forward again and as is aviation. Customer are feeling more confident to fly again and the market looks healthy to an extent once more. We have the commenwealth games in the near future thus creating more travel and tourism to our country. How are these people going to fly? The 'Spirit of Australia' sounds good to me.

All waitlisters should take a sigh and think all good things come to those who wait. 12 more days and we should know our answers and with all fingers and toes crossed hopefully it will be our turn.

I have good feelings and hope to see others in future training schools.

Good luck to every body esle and keep positive.